The following terms and conditions will apply to the use of the website under EMMIS trademark located at www.emmis.gr of EMMIS S.A.. Every user who enters and use the services of the online is considered to consent and unconditionally accept the following terms expressed herein, without exception. If a user does not agree with these terms, then he must refrain from using the website and from any transaction with it.
EMMIS reserves the right to freely modify or revise the terms and conditions of transactions from the website, whenever it deems necessary, and undertakes to inform consumers of any change, through the pages of this website. Contracts through the website can be drawn up in the English language.
1.2. Provided information & products
EMMIS, is in good faith, not responsible and not liable for errors in prices, specifications and photos of products listed in the website and can ensure that there are no errors for any reason when entering and/or updating prices, features, specifications and photos of a product or service. Furthermore, the company is not liable and is not responsible for any technical or typographical errors, which cannot be predicted or have occurred unintentionally or due to interruption of the website or due to force majeure.
In any case, although we make every effort to accurately list the elements, features and prices in our website, we can not rule out the possibility of typographical or technical errors in prices, descriptions and features. In the context of good faith and for your own protection, please contact us if you see any such an error.
1.3. Limitation of liability
EMMIS company in the context of its transactions from the website is not liable for any further damages that may arise from the execution or not of the orders or from the delay of execution, for any reason. The EMMIS website can not provide any warranty for product availability, but undertakes to promptly inform customers about unavailability. The website provides content (ie information, names, pictures and illustrations), products and services available through the site "as they are". Under no circumstances will EMMIS be liable in civil or criminal liability for any damage (whether positive, special or incidental, which, but not limited to, alternatively and / or cumulatively consists of loss of profits, data, loss of earnings, pecuniary interest, etc.) to a visitor of the website or third party for a reason connected with the operation or not and / or the use of the website and / or inability to provide services and / or products and / or information made available by him / her and / or any unauthorized third party interventions to products and / or services and / or information available through it.
1.4. Intellectual property rights
All content of the website, including badges, signs, images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, etc. constitute the intellectual property of EMMIS and are protected under the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions.
Any copying, transfer or creation of derivative work based on this content or misleading the public about the real website provider is prohibited. Reproduction, re-publishing, uploading, communication, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the content in any way or for any commercial or other purposes is permitted only with the prior written consent of EMMIS or any other copyright holder. The names, images, logos and distinctive features of EMMIS or third parties and their products or services are trademarks of the company or third parties protected by the relevant trademark laws. Their appearance on the website should in no way be construed as a transfer or assignment of a license or right to use them.
1.5. User responsibility
Users agree and undertake not to use the EMMIS website for:
- sending, posting, emailing or otherwise transmitting any content that is unlawful for any reason, causes unlawful insult and damage to EMMIS or any third party that either affects the confidentiality of any person's information,
- sending, posting, sending by e-mail, or otherwise transmitting any content that inflicts moral, social, apprehensional, etc. damages to users,
- sending, posting, sending by e-mail or otherwise transmitting any content for which users have no right of transmission under the law or applicable contracts (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information acquired or disclosed as part of workplace relations or covered by confidentiality agreements),
- sending, posting, sending by e-mail, or otherwise transmiting any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of third parties,
- sending, posting, sending by e-mail, or otherwise transmitting any material containing software viruses or any other code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or operate any software or computer hardware,
- deliberate or unintentional violation of applicable laws or regulations,
- harassing third parties in any way,
- collect or store personal data about other users.
1.6. Links to this site
Some links in this space will let you leave the company website EMMIS and lead you to associated/relative websites. Associated websites are not under the control of the company and the company is not responsible for the content of any associated web site or any link contained in an associated web site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Our company provides these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the company's website.
1.7. Secure Transactions
All payments transferred between the website and its user are protected by an encryption protocol (Secure Sockets Layer - SSL). Encryption is a way of encrypting information until it reaches its intended recipient, who can decrypt it using the appropriate key.
2. Personal data
EMMIS recognizes the importance of the security of Personal Data and Electronic Transactions and has taken all the necessary measures, using the most up-to-date and advanced methods, to ensure maximum security. All information, related to user's personal information, is kept confidential.