The process of annual inspection and renewal of the EMMIS transformers certification, was successfully concluded by the Certification Organization TÜV SÜD, on 14 Oct 2016.
In the framework of the annual inspection, the following strict tests and examinations were made:
- Tests of samples from the factory’s stock, in order to verify the original design through the repetition of type and routine tests.
- Inspection of the production process regarding the implementation of written work instructions and designs and thhe tests of the intermediate production phases.
- Inspection of production space to ensure the existence of the necessary order, signs etc.
- Inspection of production system FPC (Factory Production Control), which includes full analysis of the production and quality control processes, such as the checking and evaluation of raw materials, the intermediate production phases, the final products, the adequacy of measuring equipment and use of certified raw materials.It is indicative of complete implementation of the prescribed procedure that no observations were noted from the inspector.
Indicative of the full compliance to all necessary processes was that there were absolutely no negative mentions or areas to improve in the inspector’s evaluation report.
The inspections covered 3 certifications, according to the following standards:
- EN/IEC 61558-2-4 for isolation transformers
- EN/IEC 61558-2-6 for isolation and safety transformers
- EN/IEC 61558-2-15 for isolation transformers for hospital use
Following the completion of the inspection, EMMIS was awarded the declaration of conformity to the strict rules of TÜV SÜD, which you can find here.