The Active Harmonic Filter ADF P700 STATCOM is a high power, utility grade, medium voltage STATCOM for heavy industrial loads. It is ideal for dynamic reactive compensation, flicker mitigation and harmonic suppression in applications such as electric arc furnaces (EAFs), cranes, hoists and wind farms. In industries, there is a concurrent need for a power quality solution. That’s when you need the STATCOM. ADF P700 STATCOMs can be integrated into existing onsite structures or can be commissioned with their own housing.
- The ADF P700 is the ideal choice for high power applications
- It is a combination of P300 filters and transformers in order to be connected to MV networks
- Thanks to its high power, robust construction and multiple embedded features it is ideal for high demand applications such as heavy industries, cranes, railways etc.
- With fully air-conditioned housing, it is ideal for outdoor and offshore installations such as wind farms, harbors etc.
- Compensation of high power (up to 30 MVA)
- Voltage range up to MV (6 – 36 kV)
- Voltage Control (no CT required)
- With or without housing
- Transportation by boat, train etc.
- Water cooling system
- Digital control with WUI (Web User Interface)
- Low losses
- Railway traction
- Wind farms
- Photovoltaic farms